All art copyright (c) Mike Kloepfer
"The level of achievement that we have at anything is a reflection of how well we were able to focus on it."
-Steve Vai

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More pages from the ol' sketchbook



These are just a few of the many pages from my sketchbook over the last couple days.
(I couldn't show all of them - some are from 'top secret' projects I'm working on. OooOOoo!!!)
But just to give you an idea of the scope of the inspiration that I receive -
everything from classic comedy to science fiction, to nautical and aviation....
and somewhere in my brain, they are all simmering into one gigantic stew.... Hmmmm.....

Guess Who?
It's Hans Delbruk!
Variations on a theme.
I thought it was funny to
have a droid or robot
trying to 'create life.'

More spacecraftses, using
various sources for inspiration...
Ships, submarines, and feryboats.
It all leads to... spacecraft.

No comments: