All art copyright (c) Mike Kloepfer
"The level of achievement that we have at anything is a reflection of how well we were able to focus on it."
-Steve Vai

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New speaker!

The new addition...
Color coordinated! Top - bottom:
X-mini speaker,
Wacom Bamboo pen
with Lime Green duck tape,
Pen-Pal pen holder
attached to Wacom tablet.
(Yes, that IS paint
all over the table top.)
Sometimes it's the little things that make your day. Literally.
I always make a point to take advantage of whatever unique opportunities my job-at-the-time presents.
So when the X-mini speakers went on clearance for $1.00, I couldn't resist! I chose the lime green - my current accent color and answer to the all-black-studio-dilemma (see my post: Black is the New Pain-In-The-Ass)
When I got home and hooked it up, not only did it sound great for a tiny little speaker... I was delighted to see how color-coordinated it was with the rest of my setup.I love it and think it looks super cool.
I know - it's a small deal - but it still gives me a little thrill when I see it. :)
[Another bonus from work: My Wacom stylus was always rolling off the table... The (lime green!) Pen-Pal, a handy little office-supply-item,  keeps my stylus handy, yet out of the way.]

No comments: