All art copyright (c) Mike Kloepfer
"The level of achievement that we have at anything is a reflection of how well we were able to focus on it."
-Steve Vai

Thursday, September 18, 2014

---MIKEYZART NEWS FLASH---

It's official!!!
After much preparation - and even more anticipation - I am now finally enrolled in the Watts Atelier Online.
I have been following Jeff Watt's work for years. Recently I stumbled upon the videos from the Atelier, and the Friday Night Workshops. I could tell right away that this is the place where I want to continue my art education.
I can listen to Jeff talk for hours while he demonstrates. He is knowledgeable, skillful, and practical, as well as inspiring. I was captivated by Robert Watts' wit and charm, his superb skills, and easy demeanor. And the other instructors each bring a wealth of knowledge, skill, and passion to the table.
But just watching was not enough... I was determined to participate, to jump in, to learn, and to grow.
And now it's official!!!
https://www.wattsatelier.com/


I will be posting pictures, anecdotes, and "ahas" as I work through the courses, so stay tuned. 

No comments: